Wednesday, August 6, 2014

30 Day Challenges

I posted on Sunday, July 27, 2014 about my crazy Sunday Funday Workout Routine. During that post I had mentioned that I was doing a few "30 Day Challenges". I have gotten a few inquiries about these so I thought I would just post them.

I do not own these and did not make them and they are different than the #Spartan30 challenges that I posted about previously. These are just things I found online. I really like them as a workout booster, but the amount of reps tend to get a little cumbersome towards the end.


I am getting towards the end of the Obliques, Abs, and Thighs (yes, I am doing three!), and I have yet to do every single rep for the entire month. Already I have cut back on a few due to injury, but they are still a nice addition. These are available for pretty much every body part you could want. Just type "30 Day _____ Challenge" into your search bar, look for the ones that look like these and I am sure you can work it out.

Good luck and Happy sweating!

No comments:

Post a Comment